Step 1. Please download, print out and fill in the Student Enrolment Form, and Form 33
Please download the student enrolment form from the link below. Once complete please bring in along to the training course.
Enrolment Form V1.3
It is very important that you download this form, print and complete! Please ensure that you bring it on the day! This is a requirement for all who are unlicensed to shoot at an approved range.
Step 2. Please create a USI (Unique Student Identifier)
Address: Please read your email for address and start time
If you are an International Visitor holding a ‘STUDENT VISA’ or a ‘TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA’, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE.
About the Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Every year, an estimated three million Australians build and sharpen their skills by undertaking nationally recognised training. From 1 January 2015, all students doing nationally recognised training need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). This includes students doing Vocational Education Training (VET) in schools.
A USI is a reference number made up of numbers and letters. Creating a USI is free. It creates a secure online record of your nationally recognised training that you can access anytime and anywhere, and it’s yours for life.
PLEASE BRING A PRINTED COPY OF THE EMAIL YOU RECEIVE FROM ‘www.usi.gov.au’
The USI will:
- link a student’s VET achievements, regardless of where in Australia they did the course.
- let students easily access secure digital transcripts of their achievements (transcripts will be available from January 2016)
- give students more control over their VET information.
Start Time & Address
Please make sure you arrive at the time and address indicated in your confirmation email. The finish time is an estimate and may be a little later depending on class numbers.
Please check junk or Spam folder for your confirmation email if you haven’t received it in your inbox.
Full payment to be made prior to course commencement unless prior arrangement has been made.
Please make payments for courses via Bank Deposit or PayPal.
H $160 (Handguns)
M $250 (Crossbows)
BSB: 064-166 (CBA)
ACC#: 1063 9257
Please reference your NAME and Course Category and course date with your payment (eg. J.Carrington ABH 18/08/22)
List of essentials to bring on the day:
- Printed copy of your USI (Unique Student Identifier).
- Photo I.D
- Form 33’s
- Enclosed footwear, casual, comfortable clothing.
- Payment confirmation.
- Pen and paper to take notes
- If you have your own safety glasses and hearing protection please bring them with you.
Pre course reading material:
Please take the time to read the National Firearms Safety Code, you can access this by opening the link below.
There is no need to print the National Firearms Safety Code, you may read it from the link.
When will I get my certificate?
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for your Statement of Attainment to be emailed to you.
- Note, we do endeavour to get your Statement of Attainment to you as soon as possible, also please check your junk or spam folder if you haven’t received your Statement of attainment within the allotted time frame.
- Statements of attainment will be issued by the RTO Intraining Systems National Provider 2929.
Food and Drink
- BYO Lunch as the canteen is currently closed.
- Drinks can be purchased at the front counter.
Once you have completed the above requirements, you are now ready to attend the firearm safety course, should you have any questions regarding the above or a firearm safety course enquiry, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
I look forward to seeing you on one of my firearm safety courses.
QLD Firearms Training